Asked by: Olegaria Jagodinskyasked in category: General Last Updated: 26th June, 2020
What is Google Ads editor?
Also question is, how do I use Google Ad editor?
How to Use the Google AdWords Editor (Even If You Are New to Paid Media)
- Download the AdWords Editor. Before you can use the editor, you need to download it.
- Download Your Account.
- View Your Campaign Info.
- Edit Your Campaign Info.
- Add a New Campaign.
- Delete a Campaign.
- Manage Ad Group and Keyword Info.
- Check Your Changes.
Likewise, how do I update my Google AdWords Editor? Windows: Select Help > About. Mac: Select Google Ads Editor > About Google Ads Editor. To compare your version number to the latest version number, or to upgrade, visit the Google Ads Editor download page.
People also ask, what is the latest version of Google ads editor?
Version 12.2. Google Ads Editor version 12.2 features several updates, including Gmail asset-based ads, full support for promotion and video extensions, and a new budget type option for video ads.
How do I download Google ads?
Download one or more Google Ads accounts
- Click Accounts to open the accounts manager.
- Click Add.
- Enter the account email address and password, then click Next.
- Select the part of the account that you'd like to download.
- To select a subset of campaigns quickly, use the links at the bottom of the dialog: All, None, Active, Paused.
- Click OK.