Asked by: Yosef Montes De Ocaasked in category: General Last Updated: 21st February, 2020
What is dark leafy vegetables?
Besides, what are dark leafy greens good for?
Dark green leafy vegetables are good sources of many vitamins (such as vitamins A, C, and K and folate) and minerals (such as iron and calcium). They're also great sources of fiber. This helps to make sure your body absorbs all of the vitamins you eat.
Secondly, how do I eat dark leafy greens? 12 Tasty Ways to Eat More Leafy Greens
- Add Spinach to a Frittata. Spinach and Goat Cheese Frittata.
- Make a Spinach and Purple Kale Pizza.
- Add Arugula to a Breakfast Pizza.
- Make Green Juice.
- Try Cooking Asian Greens.
- Add Bok Choy to Ramen.
- Make Pureed Soup.
- Make a Green Smoothie.
In this manner, what are examples of leafy greens?
Here are 13 of the healthiest leafy green vegetables to include in your diet.
- Kale. Share on Pinterest.
- Microgreens. Microgreens are immature greens produced from the seeds of vegetables and herbs.
- Collard Greens.
- Beet Greens.
- Romaine Lettuce.
What are some examples of dark green vegetables?
Dark green vegetables include:
- Bok choy.
- Collard greens.
- Dandelion greens.
- All lettuces (romaine, arugula, mesclun, baby spinach, etc.)
- Mustard greens.