Asked by: Janie Yahimiasked in category: General Last Updated: 12th February, 2020
What is cloud build?
In respect to this, who is build Google?
Google began in January 1996 as a research project by Larry Page and Sergey Brin when they were both PhD students at Stanford University in Stanford, California.
Additionally, how do you create a config file? Creating a build config
- Create the build config file. In your project root directory, create a file named cloudbuild.
- Add the steps field.
- Add the first step.
- Add step arguments.
- Include any additional fields for the step.
- Add more steps.
- Include additional build configuration.
- Store the built images and artifacts.
how do I run Docker on the cloud?
To deploy a container image:
- Go to Cloud Run.
- Click Create service to display the Create service page. In the form,
- Click Create to deploy the image to Cloud Run and wait for the deployment to finish.
- Click the displayed URL link to open the unique and stable endpoint of your deployed service.
How do I deploy Docker images to Google cloud?
- Create an account and sign in. Head over to the Google Cloud Platform Console and sign into it.
- Create a project. In the project dropdown, select Create new project.
- Your project files. Create a folder on your development machine, ideally matching the name of the project you just created.
- Access your container.