Asked by: Jarrett Lexarragaasked in category: General Last Updated: 19th June, 2020
What is an FAA production certificate?
Similarly one may ask, what is an FAA type certificate?
A type certificate signifies the airworthiness of a particular category of aircraft, according to its manufacturing design ('type'). It confirms that the aircraft is manufactured according to an approved design, and that the design ensures compliance with airworthiness requirements.
Secondly, what is a production approval holder? Production Approval Holder (PAH) is the holder of a production certificate (PC), approved production inspection system (APIS), parts manufacturer approval (PMA),, or a technical standard order (TSO) authorization. This person controls the design and quality of a product or part.
Just so, how do I get my FAA license?
- Be at least 17 years old.
- Be able to read, speak, write and understand the English language.
- Pass a required knowledge test.
- Pass a required oral and practical flight test administered by a FAA designated examiner.
- Hold either a student or sport pilot certificate.
WHO Issues Type Certificate?
A type certificate is issued by the National Aviation Authority (NAA) of the State of the Operator stating the airworthiness standard for the aircraft type, model, aircraft engine or aircraft propeller.