Asked by: Cruces Cossonasked in category: General Last Updated: 17th May, 2020
What is a sentence for sleek?
Also know, what does sleek mean in slang?
Sleek always means smooth, glossy, and streamlined. Sleek is a variant of the word, slick. When you slick back your hair with grease, it becomes sleek. Cats are often called sleek with their silky coats and lithe movements.
Beside above, how do you use reef in a sentence?
- The ship ran aground on a submerged reef.
- Waves mountain - high broke over the reef.
- Lagoon Reef is one of the best resort hotels.
- An unspoilt coral reef encloses the bay.
- A coral reef is built by the accretion of tiny, identical organisms.
- Our boat foundered on a reef.
- We went snorkelling along the Great Barrier Reef.
Beside this, what is the difference between slick and sleek?
Both mean smooth or seeming to be smooth. To me, slick is more about touch: slippery, and sleek is more about sight/appearance. A wet moss-covered surface is slick. A satin skirt is sleek.
How do you use the word spontaneous in a sentence?
spontaneous Sentence Examples. Sometimes spontaneous events worked out better than well-planned ones. Helen is a wonderful child, so spontaneous and eager to learn. And Nicholas heard her spontaneous, happy, ringing laughter.