Asked by: Eulogia Perahasked in category: General Last Updated: 16th April, 2020
What is a modal in angular?
Click to see full answer.
Also asked, what is angular material?
Angular Material is a UI component library for Angular JS developers. Angular Material components help in constructing attractive, consistent, and functional web pages and web applications while adhering to modern web design principles like browser portability, device independence, and graceful degradation.
Also Know, how do you close modal after submit in angular? You can use @ViewChild from @angular/core and JQuery to get reference to the modal and then on click of Create you can close it. this will close your modal and call you submit function at the same time.
Furthermore, how do you create reusable components in angular 8?
- Step 1: Create App.
- Step 2: Create Post Component.
- Step 3: Update App Component.
- Step 4: Reuse Post Component.
How do I add angular materials?
Steps to install Angular Material:
- Step 1: Install the Angular CLI.
- Step 2: Create a workspace for Angular Project.
- Step 3: Install Angular Material, Angular CDK and Angular Animations.
- Step 4: Configure animations.
- Step 5: Import the Angular Material component modules.
- Step 6: Gesture Support.