Asked by: Patrica Tahriasked in category: General Last Updated: 14th April, 2020
What is a GT account?
Beside this, how do I create a GT account?
- Go to https://passport.gatech.edu.
- Enter your GT ID number (this is a nine digit number).
- Enter the appropriate information.
- Now you will need to complete your account activation by selecting your password hints.
- Click on "Add a new hint".
- You have to choose a question.
Beside above, what is a good word GT? If one student asks the word from another ("What's the Good Word?"), the response is always "To Hell with georgia!" If asked about the Bulldogs ("How 'bout them Dawgs?"), an old tagline from the "University of Georgia" expression, the correct answer is, "Piss on 'em!"
Also to know, what is a GT course?
Guaranteed Transfer (GT) Pathways General Education Curriculum. GT Pathways courses, in which the student earns a C- or higher, will always transfer and apply to GT Pathways requirements in AA, AS and most bachelor's degrees at every public Colorado college and university.
What is the maximum amount in Gtbank savings account?
The GTCrea8 esavers account has a single deposit limit of N100,000 and your account balance should not exceed N500,000.