Asked by: Estibaliz Skwereasked in category: General Last Updated: 13th March, 2020
What is a good parts washer solvent?
- Oil Eater Original 1 Gallon: Best Water Based Parts Washer Solvent.
- Oil Eater AOD5G35438 Degreaser 5 Gallon: Best Automotive Parts Washer Solvent.
- B'laster - 5-PWS -Best Metal Cleaning Solvents.
- Chemical Guys CLD_104 Grime Reaper Extremely Strong Degreaser.
Also question is, what solvent do you use in a parts washer?
Solvent cleaners: Solvent cleaners dissolve dirt and then clean. These type of cleaners include Stoddard solvent, mineral spirits, petroleum naphtha, benzene, trichloroethane, xylenes etc. While both these cleaners should be used to clean the parts washer, it is essential to know which one is the best.
Beside above, which parts washer is best? The 8 Best Parts Washers
- Ares Portable. REVIEW.
- CRC SmartWasher. REVIEW.
- Little Giant Submersible. REVIEW.
- OEMTools Mobile. REVIEW.
- Goplus Electric. REVIEW.
- Shop Fox Washer. REVIEW.
- Jegs Performance Products 20-Gallon. REVIEW.
- Astro 4543. REVIEW.
Similarly one may ask, what is the best water based parts washer solvent?
Here are our recommendations for the 4 best degreasers for parts washers on the market:
- B'laster 5-PWS Parts Washer Degreaser / Solvent.
- Simple Green Cleaner Degreaser.
- Oil Eater Original 1 Gallon Degreaser.
- Meguiar's D10801 Super Degreaser.
- How Do You Pick the Right Degreasers for Your Parts Washer?
How much solvent do I need for a 20 gallon washer?
You're going to need a Black Bull 20 Gallon Parts Washer. This 20 gallon parts washer with a 12 gallon solvent capacity can clean small to medium size parts quickly. The pump can output up to 318 gallons per hour, and recirculates up to 3.2 gallons of solvent per hour.