Asked by: Iria Morallonasked in category: General Last Updated: 24th January, 2020
What is a food that starts with y?
- Yellow peppers.
- Yorkshire pudding.
People also ask, what are things that start with Y?
8-letter words that start with y
Likewise, what is a food that starts with the letter Z? Here are some:
- zabaglione — Rich Italian dessert made with egg yolks andsweet wine.
- zebra steak or zebu steak — not recommended, butpresumably edible.
- zebra mussels or zebra shark — also not recommended.
- zinnias — garden flowers that are occasionally added tosalads or tacos.
Similarly, it is asked, what is a food that starts with U?
- Urad Dal. This is the magic lentil which makes dosas, idlis andvadas go fluffy yet crispy.
- Uttappam. This fluffy version of a Dosa, is often popular whenchopped onions, ginger and green chillis are added.
- Ube - The purple Yam. This purple wonder caught my attentioncourtesy Instagram.
- Udon Noodles.
What's a nice word for Y?
YA, YAHOO, YARAANA, YARD, YAY , YEA, YEAH , YEARN ,YEARNING, YEARNINGLY , YELP, YEN, YEOMAN, YERN, YES, YES WE CAN,YESABILITY, YESABLE, YEVE , YIELD, YIFT, YIPPEE, YO, YODEL , YOKE,YOO-HOO, YOU ARE LOVED, YOU BET, YOUNG , YOUNG AT HEART,YOUNG-AT-HEART, YOUNGSTER, YOUR TRUE VALUE, YOUTH, YOUTHFUL,YOUTHFULLY, YOW,