Asked by: Antxoka Werelasked in category: General Last Updated: 28th June, 2020
What is a conduit medical term?
Keeping this in consideration, what does being a conduit mean?
English Language Learners Definition of conduit technical : a pipe or tube through which something (such as water or wire) passes. formal : someone or something that is used as a way of sending something (such as information or money) from one place or person to another.
Subsequently, question is, what is a conduit vessel? conduit vessel. One of the large blood vessels that conducts fluid from the heart to the systemic circulation. The elasticity of these vessels is an important factor in the development of hypertension.
In this manner, how do you use the word conduit?
conduit Sentence Examples
- The brine conduit to Traunstein dates from 1618.
- We were concerned that his death might be a conduit to revealing the problem.
- Here two reservoirs of a combined capacity of 668 million gallons have been constructed, and a conduit some 36 m.
- The water is brought to the town in a conduit consisting of 233 m.
How do you spell conduit pipe?
- a pipe or channel for carrying a fluid.
- a rigid tube or duct for carrying and protecting electrical wires or cables.
- an agency or means of access, communication, etc.
- a rare word for fountain.