Asked by: Fabrizio Falcoasked in category: General Last Updated: 22nd March, 2020
What happens when TracFone service days run out?
Similarly, you may ask, can you reactivate an expired TracFone?
If you have a TracFone that has expired, it is not useless. You can reactivate your phone with TracFone service and get back to making and receiving calls before you know it. Reactivate your phone and get back to talking.
Subsequently, question is, how long does a TracFone card last? one year
One may also ask, how do I know when my TracFone is out of minutes?
April 25, 2019
- 6 Ways to Check your Minutes Balance on Tracfone Smartphones.
- Use the Tracfone My Account App.
- View Your Airtime on the Tracfone Website.
- Use the Following URL to Check your Airtime Balance:
- Call *777*1# from your Smartphone to Check your Balance.
- Text 'Balance' to 611611 for your Airtime Balance.
Can you buy just service days for TracFone?
Did you know you can add 365 service days to your tracfone account? Well you can. Any time you minutes online, Tracfone offers you the option to add 1 year of service days for $49.99. As far as I can tell from looking on tracfone.com is that the only offer this option when you add a refill card.