Asked by: Humbelina Ybarguchiasked in category: General Last Updated: 10th March, 2020
What five steps are involved in controlling?
In this manner, what are the steps involved in controlling?
Controlling Process in Business Management (5 Steps)
- Setting Performance Standards: The first step in the process of controlling is concerned with setting performance standards.
- Measurement of Actual Performance:
- Comparing Actual Performance with Standards:
- Analysing Deviations:
- Taking Corrective Action:
what are the steps to make the control system effective? The Four-Step Process
- Establishing Performance Standards.
- Measuring the Actual Performance.
- Comparing Actual Performance to the Standards.
- Taking Corrective Action.
Also to know, what is the basic control process?
The basic control process begins with the establishment on clear standards of performance, involves a comparison of performance to those standards, takes corrective action, if needed, to repair performance deficiencies, is a dynamic cybernetic process, and consists of three basic methods: feedback control, concurrent
What are the four steps in control process?
The four steps in the control process are: Establishing Standards and Methods for Measuring Performance; Measuring the Performance; Determination of Whether the Performance Matches the Standard, and Taking Corrective Action.