Asked by: Chasity De Ruaasked in category: General Last Updated: 20th June, 2020
What elements can kill you?
- Caesium (Cs) photo: Dennis “S.K”
- 4 Arsenic (As) Arsenic.
- Mercury (Hg) photo: Dennis “S.K”
- Fluorine (F) Fluorine.
- Beryllium (Be) Beryllium.
- Lead (Pb) Lead.
- Hydrogen (H) Hydrogen.
- Chromium (Cr) photo: Atoma. Mention chromium and most people are thinking shiny car parts.
Click to see full answer.
Likewise, people ask, what element is the most deadly poison?
- Polonium is One Nasty Element. Polonium isn't much worse than any other radioactive element, until it gets inside your body!.
- Mercury is Deadly and Omnipresent.
- Arsenic is a Classic Poison.
- Francium is Dangerously Reactive.
- Lead is the Poison We Live With.
- Plutonium is a Radioactive Heavy Metal.
Beside above, what is the deadliest chemical? The 10 Most Dangerous Chemicals Known to Man
- Potassium Cyanide.
- Dimethyl Mercury.
- Fluoroantimonic Acid.
- Azidoazide Azide.
- Chlorine Trifluoride.
- Dimethyl Cadmium. Even worse that dimethyl mercury, dimethyl cadmium is considered by most chemists to be the most toxic chemical known to man.
Furthermore, what is the most dangerous element and why?
Plutonium (Pu): A quick web search will tell you that, like, everyone thinks plutonium is super dangerous. Basically, our buddy Pu is used to make atomic bombs and generate nuclear power. Further, it's extremely toxic due to its radioactivity.
Why is element 118 so expensive?
The most expensive natural element is francium, but it decays so quickly it can't be collected to be sold. If you could buy it, you'd pay billions of dollars for 100 grams. The most expensive natural element that is stable enough to purchase is lutetium. Atoms of synthetic elements cost millions of dollars to produce.