Asked by: Placidia Miquelasked in category: General Last Updated: 9th February, 2020
What does FreshCare mean on LG washer?
Similarly one may ask, what is fresh care setting on LG washer?
Use this function when you are not able to remove your clothes from ths washer as soon as the wash cycle ends. 1 Press and hold the Steam/Fresh Care button for 3 seconds before the wash cycle. - The Fresh Care indicator light will turn on. up to about 19 hours to prevent wrinkles.
Additionally, how do you rinse and spin on an LG washing machine? Let's perfomr a test cycle:
- Press the POWER button to turn the washer on.
- Press the RINSE & SPIN button.
- Press the START/PAUSE button.
- Wait for the washer to fill and begin the rinse agitation.
- Press the START/PAUSE button to pause the cycle, then press the POWER button to turn the washer off.
In this regard, what is gentle cycle on LG washing machine?
The Delicates cycle is for washing lingerie, or sheer and lacy clothes, such as bras, blouses, nylons, scarves, and dress shirts.
What setting to wash towels on LG?
The TOWELS cycle can be used for towels and cotton garments. The default wash/rinse temperature is Warm/Cold with the wash temperature being approximately 104°F. The approximate cycle time is 73 minutes, which will vary based on soil level, load size, and options selected.