Asked by: Xiaoguang Swangeasked in category: General Last Updated: 22nd February, 2020
What does f1 mean on a dishwasher?
Also asked, how do I reset my Fisher Paykel DishDrawer?
Reset Procedures for the Fisher & Paykel Dishwasher
- Press and hold the button decorated with the key and lock image for five seconds.
- Press the power button to turn off power to the Fisher & Paykel dishwasher.
- Wait a few minutes and then press the power button to restore power.
- Turn off and unplug the dishwasher if the issue remains.
Also, where is the flood switch on a dishwasher? Your float assembly is found inside the dishwasher's tub, on the bottom. The water that fills your dishwasher lifts the float, and when it reaches a certain level, it acts as a trigger for the float switch. The float triggers the float switch to shut off, thereby shutting off the flow of water into the dishwasher.
how do you manually drain Fisher Paykel DishDrawer?
How to Unclog a Fisher & Paykel Dishdrawer Drain
- Obtain a copy of the instruction manual for your specific model of Fisher & Paykel dishwasher.
- Use the diagrams in the manual to locate the food trap.
- Use the diagrams in the manual to locate your dishwasher's drain hose.
- Disconnect the drain hose at both connection points.
- Look up the pump assembly in the manual.
What is a flood switch on a dishwasher?
The flood switch controls the hot and cold water filling your washer tub to ensure the proper amount of water. You may need to replace this part if your washer is overfilling or underfilling with water.