Asked by: Willette Meloniasked in category: General Last Updated: 10th March, 2020
What does enable DOM storage mean?
Also asked, how do I enable DOM storage?
In Internet Explorer, click on Tools and Internet Options.
- Click on the Advanced tab, then scroll down to the Security section under Settings.
- Check the Enable DOM Storage box and click on OK.
- To Disable DOM Storage, just uncheck the Enable DOM Storage box and click on OK.
Likewise, what is Domstore? The DOM Storage includes two related mechanisms for persisting client-side data in a secure manner using the Document Object Model (DOM), sessionStorage and localStorage. Like cookies, Web developers can store per-session or domain-specific data as name/value pairs on the client using DOM Storage.
Also to know, what is DOM Storage API?
DOM Storage is a way to store meaningful amounts of client-side data in a persistent and secure manner. It is a W3C draft which covers exactly how saving information on the client-side should be done. It was initially part of the HTML 5 specification, but was then taken out to be independent.
How do I clear my browser storage?
- Press Ctrl-Shift-Del to bring up the Clear browsing data page in Chrome (this works in other Chromium-based browsers as well).
- Make sure Cookies and other site data is selected.
- Change the time frame at the top to "the beginning of time".
- Click on Clear browsing data to start the process.