Asked by: Efisio Schaeubleasked in category: General Last Updated: 18th January, 2020
What do you write in a high school graduation card for a friend?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your graduation.”
- “Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!”
- “With love and pride today and always,”
Accordingly, what do you write in a high school graduation card funny?
Funny Graduation Messages
- I always knew you would barely graduate, well done!
- Did you ever think this day would come?
- Congratulations, have fun dressing up in a gown and silly hat!
- Well done on getting through the easy part of life!
- Enjoy the last episode of Neighbours and Jeremy Kyle while you can!
Secondly, what are good quotes for graduation? Short Graduation Quotes
- “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.”
- “There is no script.
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”
- “Follow your fear.”
- “If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.”
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.”
- “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.”
One may also ask, how much do you give for a high school graduation gift?
Thankfully, LoveToKnow may have the answer we're all looking for. They say "siblings of the graduate $15 to $30 is appropriate, while grandparents, aunts and uncles should give between $20 and $50. More distant relatives and family friends can give as little as $15 all the way up to $50."
What do you write in a spiritual graduation card?
Congratulations on your great success. May God's love and guidance be with you. Congratulations to a very special graduate and a honest christian. May your graduation be a blessing.