Asked by: Dima Eneevasked in category: General Last Updated: 17th April, 2020
What do you write in a baptism card?
- Congratulations on this special day.
- Wishing you all the best in your renewed spiritual journey.
- I wish you and your family all of God's grace and love during this special time.
- May this Holy occasion bring with it lots of joy and happy memories.
Just so, what do you say in a christening card?
- Sending lots of hugs and kisses to a special little man on his christening day.
- Wishing you a life full of happiness and health.
- May your christening day be touched with every blessing and your future filled with many things to smile about.
- May your life be filled with love and laughter.
Additionally, how much money do you give for a baptism? How much you're expected to give as a christening gift often depends on the closeness of your connection to the child. If you are to be his godparent, you might be expected to give a significant gift of $100, $150 or even more if you can afford it. If you are another close relative, $50 might be equally acceptable.
Also to know is, what do you write in a baptism card if you are not religious?
Baptism card messages
- Congratulations on your baptism!
- We are sending our love and warm wishes on this joyous day.
- May your baptism be filled with blessings and love, and be a glimpse of the exciting journey that lies ahead of you.
- I hope that your relationship with God grows stronger with every passing day.
Who do you address a baptism card to?
Congratulations on your Christening dear [baby's name]. Thanks so much for inviting me [parent's names] to [baby's name]'s Christening. Wishing you all nothing but happiness for the years ahead. May happiness be your portion, may love be your friend, and may success follow you all the days of your life.