Asked by: Salahdin Yudolovichasked in category: General Last Updated: 7th January, 2020
What do you do when you are really angry?
- Tell yourself to calm down.
- Force yourself to leave the situation.
- Use visualization to calm down.
- Count to 10 (or 50… or 100) if you feel like you're about to do or say something harmful.
- Splash some cold water on your face.
- Slow down and focus on your breathing.
Click to see full answer.
Also know, why do I get turned on when I'm angry?
Anger can work as an aphrodisiac. It literally gets your blood flowing, increasing your heart rate and blood pressure. It also increases your testosterone levels, which are directly linked to sexual arousal. And that's not all.
Likewise, how do you stop being angry at someone? Here's how to get rid of anger:
- Suppress rarely. They may not know you're angry but you'll feel worse inside and hurt the relationship.
- Don't vent. Communication is good but venting just increases anger. Distract yourself.
- Reappraisal is usually the best option. Think to yourself, “It's not about me.
Accordingly, how do you deal with an angry person?
When anger becomes a problem
- Don't ignore the person.
- Be open to listening to what they have to say.
- Keep your voice calm when they're upset.
- Try to talk things through.
- Acknowledge their distress, but don't feel like you have to back down if you disagree.
- Avoid pushing advice or opinions on them.
How do I control my arousal?
- Get aroused, either through your favorite foreplay activities or positions with your partner.
- Make sure they're vocal or give cues about when they're going to come.
- Reduce or completely stop stimulation until they go back to a plateau.
- Start the stimulation process again, then repeat step 3 until they're ready to come.