Asked by: Macrino Durschmidtasked in category: General Last Updated: 12th March, 2020
What do I need to stock a bar shower?
- A Set with a Little Bit of Everything.
- Classic Engraved Pint Glass.
- Glencairn Serving Tray Set – A Gift for Scotch Connoisseurs.
- Engraved Whiskey Set – A Gift for Whiskey Lovers.
- A Complete Set of the Best Beer Glasses.
- Stemless Champagne Flutes.
- Custom Decanter Gift Box Set.
- Revolving Liquor Bottle Dispenser.
Click to see full answer.
Also to know is, what is a stock the bar shower?
A stock the bar shower is a little different from your typical wedding shower: Guests are expected to bring either an alcohol-centric item from the couple's wedding registry (such a cocktail shaker, wine glasses or ice molds) or a nice bottle of alcohol (wine, liquor, fancy mixers and so on) to help them—you guessed it
Likewise, how do you stock the bar at a wedding? Here is the basic list of how to stock a wedding bar, but remember, you're free to tweak it to meet your needs.
- Liquor (usually gin, vodka and whisky)
- Wine (one red, one white)
- Champagne (or sparkling wine)
- Beer (one or more varieties)
- Mixers (a variety of juices and sodas)
- Garnishes (lemons and limes)
Similarly, you may ask, what do you need to stock a bar for a party?
If the majority of guests are under 35 years old, increase the vodka, rum, and beer stock. Plan for and offer a great mocktail or two for guests that don't drink alcohol.
|Mixer Stock for a Full Bar||Diet Cola|
|10–24 Guests||3 Two-Liters|
|25–34 Guests||3 Two-Liters|
|35–59 Guests||3 Two-Liters|
|60–100 Guests||4 Two-Liters|
How do you plan a bridal shower?
Bridal Shower Planning Checklist
- Pick a date. Showers should be held anywhere from two weeks to two months before the wedding.
- Compile a guest list.
- Choose a theme.
- Determine the location.
- Create the invitations.
- Send invitations.
- Decide on decorations and centerpieces.
- Plan a menu.