Asked by: Tere Solvasasked in category: General Last Updated: 23rd March, 2020
What do bike messengers make?
Furthermore, how much do messengers make?
The average salary for a Messenger is $14.85 per hour in the United States. Salary estimates are based on 469 salaries submitted anonymously to Indeed by Messenger employees, users, and collected from past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months. The typical tenure for a Messenger is 1-3 years.
Also, what bags do bike messengers use? Top 10 Bike Messenger Bag Reviews
- Manhattan Portage Bike Messenger Bag.
- Osprey Flap Jack Courier.
- Banjo Brothers Messenger Bag.
- Timbuk2 Custom Laptop Messenger Bag.
- Chrome Unisex Kadet Welterweight.
- Crumpler Barney Rustle Blanket.
- Timbuk2 Especial Primo Waterproof Messenger Bag.
- Banjo Brothers Pocket Messenger Bag.
Also know, how much do bike messengers make in San Francisco?
Bike Messengers make the most in San Francisco at $31,453, averaging total compensation 18% greater than the US average.
How many miles do bike messengers ride a day?
Bike messengers usually ride 300 to 800 km (200 to 500 miles) every week, rain, shine, or snow.