Asked by: Rachell Tossoasked in category: General Last Updated: 6th April, 2020
What disability did Anne Frank have?
In this manner, what illness did Anne Frank have?
Similarly, how did Anne Frank die? Typhus fever
Simply so, what are 5 facts about Anne Frank?
Here are 10 facts about Anne Frank.
- “Anne” was just a nickname.
- The Frank family were originally German.
- Anne's diary was a 13th birthday present.
- She celebrated two birthdays while living in hiding.
- Anne wrote two versions of her diary.
- She called her diary “Kitty”
- The residents of the annex were arrested on 4 August 1944.
Is Anne Frank blind or deaf?
In 1882, she got sick and suddenly became blind, deaf, and mute at only 18 months old. She would have to make a way to live with this terrible condition one day at a time. Both of these women overcame many obstecles. Anne survived living in the Annex and Helen overcame being blind and deaf.