Asked by: Inaya Valentimasked in category: General Last Updated: 6th June, 2020
What Colour goes best with GREY in a living room?
Likewise, people ask, what Colour goes with GREY in living room?
Bring grey to life with bright colours A blue sofa, yellow chair and tomato red lamp really sing out against a mid-grey backdrop. Pull everything together with a rug that features all the different shades that you are using, and voilà – decorating perfection!
One may also ask, how do you decorate a GREY living room? 12 Living Room Design Ideas for the Gray Sectional Owner
- Accent with muted pinks or purples and metallics.
- Choose a cozy area rug.
- Mix patterns.
- Embrace warm wood tones.
- Add vibrant splashes of color.
- Buy a houseplant.
- Choose a powerful backdrop for a low-profile sectional.
- Pair a charcoal-hued sectional with white.
Also know, how do you brighten up a GREY living room?
Grey living room ideas: 25 gorgeous ways to incorporate the most stylish colour
- Layer up different grey tones.
- Get the lighting right in a grey living room.
- Choose grey living room furniture.
- Mix grey paint with metallic accessories.
- Create the perfect backdrop with grey living room walls.
- Warm things up with greige.
What is a good accent color for GREY?
Gray Accent Colors and Undertones
|Accent Color||Undertone in Gray Paint|
|bright or Kelly green||magenta|