Asked by: Roselee Montenegroasked in category: General Last Updated: 20th February, 2020
What color door looks good with red brick?
Similarly, what color door goes best with red brick?
Dark Gray Entry Door With Red Brick
- Gray is a neutral that goes with just about anything.
- Adding a splash of color makes gray extremely versatile.
- A gray entry door looks great with red brick.
- Goes with any size or style home.
- Try gray paired with dark brown accents like a wood top rail.
Also, what Colour goes with brick red? Sage green
Also question is, what color door looks good with brick?
Navy blue often looks good with light blue or gray and black is a good choice for a brick home. Burgundy is a good choice with a gray, green or tan house and nearly any deep-tone color complements a white house. Even dark shades can be happy, welcoming colors.
What color brick should I choose?
Try creamier tans and beiges with a yellow or green undertone for trim color. Brick exteriors can work with many roof colors – brown, gray, black, or even green looks appropriate with most brick colors. However, tan brown brick needs to be paired with a dark brown or possibly a black roof, rather than a gray roof.