Asked by: Airi Vietsasked in category: General Last Updated: 14th June, 2020
What cell phone company gives the best military discount?
- AT&T. Active military, veterans and eligible family members can save 25% per line on an AT&T Unlimited &More or AT&T Unlimited &More Premium wireless plan plus $15 per month on AT&T video service and AT&T Internet.
- Boost Mobile.
- US Cellular.
In this regard, which phone companies offer military discounts?
Veteran & Military Cell Phone Discounts
- AT & T Military & Veteran Discount.
- Sprint Active Duty, Reserve and Veteran Discounts.
- U.S. Cellular Active Duty Military Discount.
- Verizon Active Duty, Reserve, National Guard & Veteran Discount.
- Metro PCS.
- Virgin Mobile Active Duty, Reserve, National Guard & Veteran Discount.
Furthermore, do any cable companies offer military discount? Military Discount In order to thank those who have fought for our country, many companies give back by offering discounts to military members, active duty and veterans, as well as their families. When it comes to cable providers, AT&T and DIRECTV have been known to offer some type of military discount.
Moreover, who gives the best military discounts?
The Best Military Discounts in 2019
|Jockey||10% off Verify identity with ID.me|
|Kohl's||15% off on Mondays|
|L.L. Bean||10% off Verify identity with SheerID|
|Lady Foot Locker||20% off most purchases Verify identity with SheerID|
Does Verizon have military discount on phones?
Verizon also will offer a 15 percent discount to military members, veterans and military families on other phone plans, as well as discounts up to 25 percent on some accessories purchased via the company's My Verizon portal.