Asked by: Elcira Gerardasked in category: General Last Updated: 12th April, 2020
What car is stolen the most?
Similarly, it is asked, what is the most stolen car in 2018?
The most stolen cars in 2018 were Honda Civics and Honda Accords once again. Four pickups were also part of the Top 10.
Beside above, what is the most stolen car in America? The Top 10 Most Stolen Vehicles in America
- Nissan Altima – 13,358 models were stolen in 2017.
- Toyota Corolla – 12,337 models were stolen in 2017.
- Dodge Pickup Truck – 12,004 models were stolen in 2017.
- Full-Size GMC Pickup Truck – 10,865 models were stolen in 2017.
- Chevrolet Impala – 9,487 models were stolen in 2017.
Besides, what is the most stolen car in 2019?
The Dodge HEMI Charger tops insurers' latest list of vehicles that are most likely to get stolen. Albuquerque remains the car theft capital for the third consecutive year, according to the Highway Loss Data Insitute. Electric cars like Tesla's Models S and X have lower theft claim rates than comparable vehicles.
What trucks are stolen the most?
10 Most Stolen Cars and Trucks in the U.S.
- GMC. 2018 GMC Sierra | 1170 Stolen.
- Toyota. 2017 Toyota Corolla | 1034 Stolen.
- Nissan. 2017 Nissan Altima | 1451 Stolen.
- Toyota. 2017 Toyota Camry | 1144 Stolen.
- Chevrolet. 2004 Chevrolet Silverado | 2097 Stolen.
- Ford. 2006 Ford F-150 | 3173 Stolen.
- Honda. 1997 Honda Accord | 5029 Stolen.
- Honda. 2000 Honda Civic | 5290 Stolen.