Asked by: Jared Endleinasked in category: General Last Updated: 30th January, 2020
What can you do in Northern California?
- Walk Across the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Explore the Lost Coast.
- Admire Giant Redwood Trees in Redwoods National and State Parks.
- Enjoy Wine Tasting in Napa Valley.
- Dine at Moss Beach Distillery.
- Unwind at Wilbur Hot Springs.
- Hike in Yosemite National Park.
Then, where should I go for a day trip in Northern California?
The 12 Very Best Day Trips You Can Possibly Take In Northern California
- Explore the abandoned train tunnels at Donner Summit.
- Visit the Redwood State and National Parks.
- Tour a haunted reform school for boys which also happens to be a creepy old castle.
- Walk or drive through a tunnel of trees.
Additionally, what is there to do in Northern California in October? What to Do in Northern California This October
- Hardly Strictly Bluegrass festival, San Francisco.
- Big Crush Harvest Festival, Amador County.
- Jack London State Park events, Glen Ellen, Sonoma County.
- Fleet Air Show, San Francisco.
- Dia de los Muertos Fiesta.
- Other Dia de los Muertos celebrations.
- San Francisco Street Food Festival, San Francisco.
Simply so, where should I go in Northern California?
If you're planning a trip to Northern California, make the most of your visit and add these popular destinations to your itinerary.
- Monterey Bay Aquarium.
- The Mystery Spot.
- Livermore Valley Wine Country.
- Big Sur and Bixby Bridge.
- Big Basin Redwoods State Park.
- Roaring Camp & Big Trees Narrow Gauge Railroad.
What is NorCal known for?
Often called a foodie heaven, NorCal is the birthplace of the farm-to-table movement, home of wine country, and the location of four of the US's 12 three Michelin-star restaurants. SoCal, on the other hand, has great tasting and authentic Mexican food, as it's much closer to the Mexican border.