Asked by: Czeslaw Tillemannsasked in category: General Last Updated: 22nd May, 2020
What can I do with extra space in my house?
- Idea #1: Home Office Space. A home office can be a valuable tool for almost anyone.
- Idea #2: Guest Bedroom People Will Use.
- Idea #3: Library/Reading Room.
- Idea #4: Music Room.
- Idea #5: Planting Room.
- Idea #6: Art Studio.
- Idea #7: Playroom/Toy Room.
- Idea #8: Home Gym.
Just so, what can I do with an extra bedroom?
- Make a Combination Room.
- Designate a Playroom.
- Design an Additional Living Room.
- Turn the Space into a Game Room.
- Enjoy Movies in a Home Theater.
- Relax in a Lounge Space.
- Make a Dream Hangout Spot.
- Engineer an Entertainment Room.
Subsequently, question is, what can you do with an empty room? 10 Things You Should Definitely Do With Your College Grad's Empty Room
- Create a painting studio.
- Transform it into a cozy guest room.
- Deem it your Nexflix Marathon Screening Room.
- Actually consider a gift-wrapping room.
- Two words: Master.
- Another two words: Epic.
- Build your "woman cave."
- Develop a DIY zone.
Also asked, what can I do with an extra room in my apartment?
Here are some of the ways you can use the spare bedroom in your apartment to complement your lifestyle.
- Design a Library.
- Turn It Into a Bar.
- Create a Home Office.
- Make an Arts & Craft Studio.
- Set Up Your Own Workout Room.
- Make a Mini Mudroom.
- Add a Beauty Room.
- Turn It into a Second Living Room.
What rooms add the most value to a home?
Some home improvement projects that add value to a home include:
- Remodeling the Kitchen.
- Bathroom Addition.
- Reinventing a Room.
- Adding Energy-Efficient Windows.
- Deck Addition.
- Energy-Efficient Insulation.
- Basic Updates.