Asked by: Hildegarda Ossenfortasked in category: General Last Updated: 10th April, 2020
What can a certified appraiser appraise?
Consequently, who can appraise any type of real estate property?
Certified General Real Property Appraiser: Someone who is qualified to appraise all types of real property. To be a state certified general appraiser qualified to do appraisals for federally related transactions, a state must have requirements that meet or exceed this minimum standard.
Also Know, how do you become a certified appraiser? How to Become a Real Estate Appraiser in 7 Steps
- Step 1: Get a Trainee License By Completing Coursework.
- Step 2: Complete 1,000 Hours of Real Estate Work Experience.
- Step 3: Complete Final College-level Coursework for Appraiser License.
- Step 4: Pass the Residential Real Property Appraiser Exam.
- Step 5: Submit Your License Application to Get Your Appraiser License.
Furthermore, what is a certified appraisal?
A Certified Appraisal is one in which the facts and procedures outlined in the appraisal are attested to as being true and correct by virtue of the report being signed by an authorized person.
Can a residential appraiser appraise a mixed use property?
Mixed Use Property Appraisal Services It can be a downtown commercial building with residential apartments, or residential home with large acreage and farm buildings. By using an experienced Certified General Appraiser, you don't have to worry about whether the appraiser can handle the property you need appraised.