Asked by: Pape Mestanzaasked in category: General Last Updated: 20th January, 2020
What can 20 year olds do for fun?
- Join a co-ed sports league. It's a great way to spend time with your friends outside of a party scene and a fun way to stay active.
- Open a credit card.
- Find your perfect shade of lipstick.
- Take a crazy spring break trip.
- Spend time with your family.
- Go to a concert.
- Read a book series.
Then, what a 20 year old should be doing?
5 Things You Can (and Should) Do for Your 20-Year-Old Self
- Start saving. Let's get money advice out of the way first.
- Take care of your physical health. Your 20s are a good time to start paying closer attention to your personal health.
- Pay attention to your mental health, too.
- Surround yourself with good people.
- Don't be too hard on yourself.
Furthermore, what are the fun activities? 47 Cheap, Fun Things to Do This Weekend
- Go to the Park. You can take your family or go with a friend.
- Watch the Sunset. Find a great spot in your community to catch the sunset.
- Pack a Picnic Lunch.
- Play Board Games.
- Play Card Games.
- Do a Road Rally With Friends.
- Go on a Digital Scavenger Hunt.
- Throw a B.Y.O.E.
Also question is, what should you have done by 20?
20 Things You Should Do Before Turning 20
- Move to a different state/country.
- Get obsessed with your heath.
- Fall in love with someone you have never/will never speak to.
- Get a bad grade on a test for a REALLY good reason.
- Learn how to be empathetic to yourself.
- Let your mind get you into trouble.
- Let your heart get broken.
Is 20 years old a kid?
20-year-old is considered the age for the child to be adults in my country different from many western ideas which shows 18 is that age. So people at 20 can start drinking beer, smoking freely. What's more, parents feel they always take responsibility with their children's behaviour no matter how old they become.