Asked by: Candie Durylinasked in category: General Last Updated: 1st July, 2020
What are the thickest nitrile gloves?
Keeping this in view, what are the best nitrile gloves?
The Best Nitrile Gloves for 2020
- SAS Safety 66519 Raven Nitrile Gloves.
- The Safety Zone Nitrile Exam Gloves.
- AMMEX GWON44100-BX Nitrile Disposable Gloves.
- Maxiflex 34-874 Ultimate Nitrile Work Gloves.
- Safeguard Nitrile Disposable Gloves.
- Venom Steel Nitrile Gloves.
- Adenna DLG678 9-mil Nitrile Powder-free Gloves.
Similarly, what are nitrile gloves used for? Nitrile Gloves protect the wearer's hands. The nitrile material keeps the wears hands safe from any contamination, and they also stop the user from contaminating any item or surface that they are touching.
People also ask, are nitrile gloves stronger than latex?
Nitrile has a higher puncture resistance than any other glove material. Nitrile also has a better chemical resistance than Latex or Vinyl gloves. However, Latex is a cheaper option for those that do not require stronger chemical and puncture resistance.
How do I know what size nitrile gloves to get?
To find out your glove size, measure (in inches) around your hand with a tape measure at the place indicated by the red line (just below the knuckles). You should use your dominant hand, the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed.