Asked by: Uxua Rebinderasked in category: General Last Updated: 26th April, 2020
What are the slang words?
- Basic. Outside of chemistry class, basic describes something (or someone) extremely mainstream.
- Clap Back.
Click to see full answer.
Then, what are the slang words for 2019?
Top Ten Slang Words Too Look Out For In 2019
- "Tea." = "gossip." So if you "spill tea" about someone, you're talking behind their back.
- "Beat." = applying make-up as in "I gotta go beat my face".
- "Snatched." = It means you look good aka you're "looking snatched".
- "Basic." = anything mainstream is basic.
Furthermore, what are slang words for cool? louis monoecious dope as hell saucy arvin corn cat's pyjamas shred betty knighty fright klups tobin shivy duffs ice cold!
Also to know, what are the most popular slang words?
Here are some of the most common slang words used in the English language today:
- To flex.
- Lowkey & highkey.
- To clap back. To respond to another person's criticism.
- Bye, Felicia. A cold way of dismissing someone.
- Mood. Used to express something that is relatable.
- Hangry. When you are so hungry that you are angry!
What is slang and examples?
Slang Examples. Slang. Slang is informal language-words that are not typically part of what is accepted as correct use of language. Slang terms can be related to location-a rural or urban area-or to a specific group of people. For example, teenagers often use slang terms that their parents do not understand.