Asked by: Elva Mullejansasked in category: General Last Updated: 3rd May, 2020
What are the five categories of the segmentation process?
Hereof, what are the 5 market segments?
Types of Market Segmentation
- Geographic Segmentation. While typically a subset of demographics, geographic segmentation is typically the easiest.
- Demographic Segmentation.
- Firmographic Segmentation.
- Behavioral Segmentation.
- Psychographic Segmentation.
Additionally, what are the 4 types of market segmentation? The Four Types of Market Segmentation
- Demographic segmentation.
- Psychographic segmentation.
- Behavioral segmentation.
- Geographic segmentation.
Beside this, what are the 5 main different segments for demographics?
The 5 main types of variables used for Demographic segmentation are as below.
- Life cycle stage.
- Religion race and nationality.
What is segmentation process?
Segmentation refers to the process of creating small segments within a broad market to select the right target market for various brands. Once the organizations decide on their target market, they can easily formulate strategies and plans to make their brands popular amongst the consumers.