Asked by: Thibault Vasumatiasked in category: General Last Updated: 21st May, 2020
What are the different types of pollution and their causes?
- Air Pollution. There are two types of air pollutants, primary and secondary.
- Water Pollution. Nutrient pollution is caused by wastewater, sewage, and fertilizers.
- Land & Soil Pollution. Land pollution is the destruction of land as a result of human's activities and the misuse of land resources.
- Noise & Light Pollution.
Also, what are the different types of pollution?
There are different types of pollution: water pollution, air pollution, solid waste pollution and noise pollution. All of these can be found in urban areas. The main sources of pollution are household activities, factories, agriculture and transport.
Secondly, what are the 10 types of pollution? Below are explanations of the 10 types of pollution.
- Air Pollution -
- Light Pollution -
- Noise Pollution -
- Plastic Pollution -
- Thermal Pollution -
- Visual Pollution -
- Water Pollution -
- Radioactive Contamination -
Similarly one may ask, what are the types of pollution and their effects?
Pollution occurs in different forms; air, water, soil, radioactive, noise, heat/ thermal, and light. Let us discuss the different types of pollutions and their effects on mankind and the environment as a whole.
What are the 8 types of pollution?
The Complete Guide to the 8 Types of Pollution
- Air Pollution. According to the World Health Organization, as many as nine out of 10 people breathe air with high levels of pollutants.
- Water Pollution.
- Soil Pollution.
- Habitat Pollution.
- Noise Pollution.
- Light Pollution.
- Radioactive Pollution.
- Thermal Pollution.