Asked by: Filip Kartalovasked in category: General Last Updated: 4th March, 2020
What are the 7 organelles of a cell?
- Cell Membrane. The thin, flexible outer covering of a cell and controls what enters and leaves the cell.
- Cytoplasm. The gel-like fluid inside of a cell made mostly of water and it holds other organelles in place.
- Cell Wall.
Moreover, what are the organelles of the cell?
6 Cell Organelles
- Nucleus. nucleus; animal cellA micrograph of animal cells, showing the nucleus (stained dark red) of each cell.
- Ribosomes. Ribosomes are the protein factories of the cell.
- Endoplasmic reticulum.
- Golgi apparatus.
Secondly, what are the 11 organelles and their functions? Terms in this set (34)
- Vacuoles. provides storage for the cell and regulates turgor pressure in the plant cells.
- Nucleus. Found in Eukaryotic cells.
- Nucleolus. Inside the nucleus, this organelle produces ribosomes.
- Golgi apparatus/Golgi bodies/Golgi complex.
In this manner, what are the 8 main organelles in a cell?
- Mitchondria. an organelle that breaks down food w/ energy.
- Golgi Body. a complex of vesicles and folded membranes within the cytoplasm.
- Nucleus. the central and most important part of an object, is DNA.
- Rough ER.
- Smooth ER.
What are the 5 most important organelles in a cell?
5 most important Organelles in a Cell
- Cell Membrane. Its the outer wall to protect the cell from its surroundings, and only allows certain ions and organic molecules into a cell.
- Golgi Apparatus.