Asked by: Nadja Katthoferasked in category: General Last Updated: 26th February, 2020
What are the 6 Classification of hand tools?
Moreover, what are the 11 Classification of hand tools?
11 Classification tools in Carpentry:
- Measuring tools.
- Mark Lining tools.
- Testing tools.
- Edge cutting tools.
- Tooth cutting tools.
- Boring tools.
- Holding tools.
- Driving tools.
Additionally, what are the common faults of hand tools? What are the common faults of using hand tools
- · Wrong usage of length that results in lesser leverage.
- · Substituting pliers for wrench.
- · Used as chisel or scraper.
- · Used despite broken handles.
- · Replace blade that are not sharp enough.
- · Using dull blades is also considered faulty use of hand tools.
Similarly, what are the classification of tools?
An integration perspective where tools are classified according to how they are organised into integrated units that provide support for one or more process activities.
|Debugging tools||Interactive debugging systems|
|Documentation tools||Page layout programs, image editors|
What are the different hand tools and their uses?
Broadly they include hammers, screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, the bench vice and the hacksaw.
- Hammers: These are designed to deliver high force on a small area.
- Screw Drivers: Screw drivers are of several kinds.
- Wrenches: Wrenches are used for turning bolts, nuts, pipes, etc.
- The Bench Vise:
- Hacksaw Frames: