Asked by: Portal Manchadoasked in category: General Last Updated: 14th February, 2020
What are some questions for kids?
- What do you know how to do that you can teach to others?
- If you could be a sound, what would it be?
- What is the funniest thing that ever happened to you?
- What do you think your life will be like in the future?
- What is the most wonderful thing that ever happened to you?
- Who is your best friend and why?
Similarly one may ask, what are good questions for kids?
15 Questions To Ask Your Kids To Help Them Have Good Mindsets
- What five words do you think best describe you?
- What do you love doing that makes you feel happiest?
- What do you know how to do that you can teach others?
- What is the most wonderful/worst thing that ever happened to you?
- What did you learn from the best/worst thing that's happened to you?
Likewise, what are good questions to ask a 4 year old? Friends.
Keeping this in view, what are good questions to ask a 6 year old?
Here's how my Q and A went with my 8-year-old son and 6-year-old daughter:
- What is something I always say to you? Son: Sit down while eating (So true).
- What makes me happy?
- What makes me sad?
- How do I make you laugh?
- What was I like as a child?
- How old am I?
- How tall am I? (
- What is my favorite thing to do?
What are good questions to ask preschoolers?
10 questions to ask when choosing a preschool
- Is the school accredited and licensed?
- Are the teachers credentialed?
- Does the school meet your family's needs?
- Does the school meet your child's needs?
- What is the school's educational philosophy?
- What is the school's approach to discipline?
- Will your child be safe here?