Asked by: Wen Thullasked in category: General Last Updated: 18th January, 2020
What are side by side refrigerators?
Regarding this, is a side by side refrigerator the best?
Side-by-side refrigerators are typically less expensive than French-door models and still plenty stylish. Their narrow doors are easier to open in tight kitchens. They often cost less to repair, with a median repair price of $148 vs. $173 for French-door fridges, according to our 2018 survey.
Likewise, do side by side refrigerators have less room? This convenient storage is a major benefit for the freezer, especially considering the fact that side-by-side refrigerators offer more freezer shelf space than most other models. Moreover, side-by-side doors typically need less room to swing open than other styles.
One may also ask, what is the best brand of side by side refrigerator?
Our Top Picks
- Best Overall: GE 25.3 cu.
- Best Budget: Frigidaire 25.5 cu.
- Best High-End: Slide-in Side-by-Side Smart Refrigerator at Home Depot.
- Best for Small Kitchens: Frigidaire 22 Cu.
- Best for Large Kitchens: Side by Side Refrigerator at Home Depot.
- Best Counter Depth: Refrigerator, Counter Depth at Home Depot.
What sizes do side by side refrigerators come in?
The typical side-by-side refrigerator measures between 30 and 36 inches in width, 67 and 70 inches in height and from 29 to 35 inches in depth. Total volume ranges from 22.5 to 31 cubic feet, with 14.5 to 20 cubic feet in the refrigerator portion.