Asked by: Kostas Mentadoasked in category: General Last Updated: 30th June, 2020
What are all the spells used in Harry Potter?
- Rictusempra - Tickling Charm.
- Furnunculus - Covers target in boils.
- Petrificus Totalus - Renders target completely immobile.
- Fiendfyre Curse - Makes cursed fire.
- Tarantallegra - Forces target to dance.
- Morsmordre - Conjures the Dark Mark.
- Sectumsempra - Causes severe lacerations.
- Crucio - Causes immense pain.
Simply so, what is the most powerful spell in Harry Potter?
The most powerful harry potter spell is the imperius curse.
One may also ask, what is the spell in Harry Potter? Expecto patronum! One of the most famous and powerful spells, expecto patronum is key throughout the entire Harry Potter series and is used to conjure a Patronus, a strong positive force, which protects from Dementors. Accio took second place and Wingardium Leviosa came in third.
Correspondingly, what are the spells in Harry Potter and what do they do?
The real linguistic inspirations behind 13 'Harry Potter' spells
- Accio — summoning charm.
- Confundo — used to confuse opponents.
- Crucio — causes opponent unbearable pain.
- Imperio — gives the user control over another wizard.
- Diffindo — severing charm.
- Lumos — ignites the tip of your wand.
Does Harry ever use an Unforgivable Curse?
(Shortly after his resurrection, Voldemort names two Death Eaters "killed by Aurors".) In addition, in Deathly Hallows, the Unforgivable Curses are used liberally by good characters, ranging from Professor McGonagall with the Imperius Curse, to Harry effectively using the Cruciatus Curse.