Asked by: Morgana Gibelloasked in category: General Last Updated: 10th January, 2020
Is Viking the best sewing machine?
Regarding this, is Viking A good sewing machine?
Husqvarna Viking sewing machines are highly rated among both professional and hobby sewers or sewists, or whichever title you prefer. It is one of the top sewing machine companies alongside Singer, Brother, Bernina, and few others. What is it that makes them so good? Start with tradition and experience.
One may also ask, who makes Viking sewing machines? VSM Group AB (Viking Sewing Machines), previously named Husqvarna Sewing Machines is a company based in Huskvarna, Sweden. Founded in 1872, the company is best known for "smart" (computerized) sewing machines and sergers under the brands Husqvarna Viking and Pfaff.
Consequently, which brand of sewing machine is best?
Best Sewing Machines
- Janome 2212 - Best Sewing Machine for Beginners.
- Singer Quantum Stylist - Best Computerized Sewing Machine.
- Juki TL-2000 Qi - Best Intermediate Sewing Machine.
- Singer S18 Studio - Computerized Sewing Machine.
- Juki HZL-F600 - Best Sewing Machine for Quilting.
- Janome 1600P-QC High Speed Sewing Machine.
How much is a Husqvarna Viking sewing machine?
The EPIC™ 980Q top-of-the-line sewing machine is now on sale for only $5,999 (MSRP $9,999) with qualified trade. Bundle this machine with the DESIGNER™ Fabric Frame, Stitch Regulator and Light to create the EPIC™ Quilting Package, all for $8,198.