Asked by: Yonaida Baukenasked in category: General Last Updated: 4th February, 2020
Is organic butter better?
Then, is organic butter good for you?
Grass-fed butter is a good source of vitamin A and the antioxidant beta carotene. It also has a higher proportion of healthy, unsaturated fats and CLA than regular butter. What's more, it provides vitamin K2, a form of vitamin K that plays an important role in your bone and heart health.
One may also ask, is organic butter the same as grass fed? The difference between organic and grass fed butter is pretty simple. Because the cows are being fed grass instead of corn or soy based feed the dairy they produce has a better nutrient profile including higher levels of the “good stuff” in butter.
Keeping this in consideration, which butter is the healthiest?
Land O' Lakes Spreadable Butter with Canola Oil comes closest to real butter.
- Spreadable butter. These blends of butter and vegetable oil have about half the saturated fat of butter but a similar calorie and total fat count.
- Buttery spread.
- Spread with health extras.
- Coconut spread.
- Alternatives to butter alternatives.
Which organic butter is best?
Find Grass-Fed Butter in Grocery Stores: Good Choice
- Organic Valley Pasture Butter.
- Anchor Butter.
- Kerrygold Butter.
- Allgau German Butter.
- Smjor Butter.
- Humboldt Creamery Butter & Kalona Supernatural Butter.