Asked by: Niccolo Schenkertasked in category: General Last Updated: 25th May, 2020
Is Maui good for families?
Also question is, what can families do in Maui?
Maui's Top 10 Family Activities
- Touring by Helicopter. Superman had it right: Views from above rule.
- Zip-Lining Through the Jungle.
- Driving the Hana Highway.
- Snorkeling Black Rock.
- Learning to Surf.
- Visiting Maui Ocean Center.
- Experiencing the Hawaiian Sailing Canoe.
Also, where can I take my kids in Maui? Things to do in Maui with Kids
- Watch a Luau. Opening dance of the Drums of the Pacific Luau at the Hyatt Regency Maui.
- Visit Haleakalā National Park.
- Take an Outrigger Canoe Ride.
- Go Parasailing.
- Explore Under the Ocean at Maui Ocean Center.
- Eat Pie at Leoda's.
- Play (and Shop and Eat) at Whalers Village.
- Snorkel 'til Ya Drop!
In respect to this, what part of Maui is best for families?
If you're looking for the best place to stay with kids, I'd pick the Grand Wailea (south side) or Westin Maui (west side), although pretty much every resort in Hawaii is extremely kid friendly. As a general rule, I dislike staying in Kihei unless my budget makes it by far the best option.
Which Hawaiian island is best for families?
Choosing the Hawaiian Island That's Right For Your Family
- Oahu. Best for: Families who want the “classic” Hawaii experience.
- Maui. Best for: Families who want to get off the beaten path to find adventure.
- Kauai. Best for: Families who know there is more to the Great Outdoors than the beach.
- Big Island.