Asked by: Apostol Cherovasked in category: General Last Updated: 2nd March, 2020
Is Little Havana safe for tourists?
Similarly one may ask, is it safe to go to Little Havana?
Little Havana is fine. It is safe. However, from I-95, you have to take the S.W. 7th Street exit.
Secondly, where should I go in Little Havana? Top 11 Things to Do in Miami's Little Havana
- Explore Calle Ocho.
- Sample Cuban Cuisine at Versailles.
- Play dominoes at Máximo Gómez Park.
- See how cigars are made at El Titan de Bronze.
- Sample unique flavors at Azucar Ice Cream Company.
- Watch a live performance at Cubaocho.
- Dance the night away at Hoy Como Ayer.
- Watch a flick at Tower Theater.
Herein, is Little Havana worth visiting?
Little Havana The main area to see is between SW 12th Ave and SW 16th Ave, which run parallel to Calle Ocho. Although nothing in the area is overly impressive, it's the combination of the food, culture, and language that make Little Havana worth visiting…you feel like you've been transported to a little part of Cuba!
What is Little Havana known for?
Little Havana, also known as Calle Ocho (8th Street), might just be where the city's heart beats the loudest. This Cuban neighborhood, just a 15-minute drive from the ocean, is chock full of personality, live music at all hours and the tastiest Latin American cuisine in town.