Asked by: Fatumata Espoasked in category: General Last Updated: 30th January, 2020
Is Kentucky Fried Chicken closing?
Similarly one may ask, did KFC close down?
[email protected] Staff photo by Clay Schuldt The Kentucky Fried Chicken store on 7th North Street is closed. The KFC was part of the community for 47 years, but the franchise contract with KFC expired earlier this year. The last few days the restaurant depleted its inventory before closing the doors for good.
Additionally, is Burger King closing down 2019? Along with McDonald's, Burger King is one of the biggest names in the fast-food industry. Still, even the home of the Whopper can't escape closures this year. In fact, Burger King has closed at least 100 of its restaurants over the last few years, but 2019 is about to take the cake.
Accordingly, what restaurant chains are closing in 2020?
Restaurants That Are Closing Locations By 2020
- Pizza Hut – closing an estimated 500 branches.
- Steak 'n Shake – closing an estimated 60 branches.
- Boston Market – closing an estimated 45 branches.
- Perkins – closing an estimated 29 branches.
- Applebee's – closing an estimated 120 branches.
- IHOP – closing an estimated 40 branches.
Is KFC still in business?
Now KFC is the third largest fast food chain restaurant with 137 stores as of 2017.