Asked by: Shabana Centeneroasked in category: General Last Updated: 26th March, 2021
Is it illegal to sign someone up for junk?
Correspondingly, what is Mailbait?
Mailbait is that service that promises to fill up your email inbox by sending you a huge amount of spam. Apparently it automatically subscribes you to several mailing lists. It's meant for "testing purposes", however an attacker can use it to DoS somebody else's email address.
Likewise, how do I keep from getting junk mail? Here are four ways to reduce the volume of unwanted mail delivered by USPS:
- Opt out of prescreened credit card and insurance offers.
- Tell the Data and Marketing Association to bug off.
- Ban smaller marketers and “prospect” catalogs.
- Do it yourself, piece by piece.
In respect to this, is it against the law to use someone else's email address?
It's not illegal with the owner's permission. However, you do have to be aware that the user of an email account is not necessarily the owner of the account.
How do you anonymously annoy someone?
Send any of these presents anonymously to ensure a laugh from your friend (or retaliation from an enemy).
- Send a spud.
- Dazzle with a glitter bomb.
- Give the middle finger.
- Annoy them with a never-ending musical card.
- Show how much you care by sending them …
- Ship a brick.
- Send a few condoms.
- Make it rain (fake) money.