Asked by: Tamekia Markuletaasked in category: General Last Updated: 8th April, 2020
Is Internode NBN good?
Also asked, is Internode any good?
suits our needs to a T. only time we have had any problems was a Telstra fault, internode were really good at keeping us informed. Speed is good and their customer service is excellent.
Beside above, what is Internode NBN? Internode provides fixed-line NBN services over fibre to the premises (FTTP), fibre to the node (FTTN), fibre to the building (FTTB) and hybrid-fibre coaxial (HFC) connections. Four plans are available across the Basic (nbn12), Standard (nbn25), Standard Plus (nbn50) or Premium (nbn100) speed tiers.
Hereof, what network does Internode use?
Who is the best NBN provider?
NBN Providers: Top 10 NBN Providers Compared
- Aussie Broadband: NBN plans from.
- Kogan Internet: Unlimited NBN plans from $63.90.
- TPG: Unlimited NBN plans from $59.90.
- Telstra: Unlimited NBN plans from $90.
- Vodafone: Unlimited NBN plans from $65.
- SpinTel: Unlimited NBN plans from $59.95.
- Internode: Unlimited NBN plans from $59.95.
- iiNet: Unlimited NBN plans from $74.99.