Asked by: Islenska Walrafenasked in category: General Last Updated: 30th March, 2020
Is cyrex testing covered by insurance?
Besides, how do you test for cyrex?
How To Get Tested
- Step 1: Learn About Our Unique Tests.
- Step 2: Review Information With Your Healthcare Professional (HCP)
- Step 3: Have your HCP Open a Cyrex Account.
- Step 4: Get Your Cyrex Collection Kit and Requisition Form from Your HCP.
- Step 5: Pay for Your Test & Schedule Your Blood Draw.
- Step 6: Get Your Blood Drawn.
Similarly, where is cyrex labs located?
|United States||United Kingdom|
|Cyrex Laboratories||Regenerus Laboratories Ltd.|
|2602 S. 24th Street||Aero 14, Redhill Aerodrome|
|Kings Mill Lane|
|Phoenix, AZ 85034||Redhill, RH1 5YP|
Subsequently, question is, what is cyrex testing?
Cyrex™ is a Clinical Immunology Laboratory Specializing in Functional Immunology and Autoimmunity. Cyrex™ offers multi-tissue antibody testing for the early detection and monitoring of today's complex autoimmune conditions.
How much is a pinner test?
It costs $199 and Pinnertest costs $490; Everlywell screens for 96 common foods, while Pinnertest screens for 200. If you read the fine print, both tests say that their results are just meant to be a "guide" for elimination, not a definitive diagnosis.