Asked by: Thalia Swangeasked in category: General Last Updated: 18th March, 2020
In what ways do you try to stay healthy ielts?
- taking regular exercise.
- playing sport(s)
- (going) swimming / cycling / jogging.
- going to the gym.
- walking to work / the dog.
- doing yoga / pilates / tai chi.
- eating fresh fruit and vegetables / organic food.
- eating regular meals.
Click to see full answer.
Also, what do people in your country do to maintain health?
A healthy diet can help you lose weight and lower your cholesterol, as well. Get regular exercise. Exercise can help prevent heart disease, stroke, diabetes, and colon cancer. Routine exercise can make you feel better and keep your weight under control.
Also Know, is it important to you to eat healthy food Why? Eating well is fundamental to good health and well-being. Healthy eating helps us to maintain a healthy weight and reduces our risk of type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and the risk of developing cardiovascular disease and some cancers.
Considering this, what could you do to have a healthier lifestyle?
Here are 10 steps that will help you have the longest, healthiest life possible:
- Don't smoke.
- Be physically active every day.
- Eat a healthy diet rich in whole grains, lean protein, vegetables, and fruits.
- Be sure to get enough vitamin D and calcium.
- Maintain a healthy weight and body shape.
- Challenge your mind.
What is a healthy body?
Health can be defined as physical, mental, and social wellbeing, and as a resource for living a full life. It refers not only to the absence of disease, but the ability to recover and bounce back from illness and other problems. Factors for good health include genetics, the environment, relationships, and education.