Asked by: Henk Escoliesasked in category: General Last Updated: 4th February, 2020
How XSLT generate XML from Altova?
Also asked, how do you convert XSD to XSLT?
XML Copy Editor
- Download XML Copy Editor (see Resources).
- Install and run XML Copy Editor.
- Click "File" and then "Open."
- Highlight the XSD file you want to turn into an XSLT and click "Open."
- Click "File" and then "Save as."
- Change the ". xsd" file extension to ". xslt" and click "Save."
is XML a programming language? XML is not a programming language. There are programming languages that use XML syntax, notably XSL. There is a lot to learn about XML, however. XML isn't a programming language anymore than HTML is, however tons of people will also list HTML as a programming language, so it isn't surprising.
Also to know is, how do I use XMLSpy?
To start XMLSpy, double-click the XMLSpy icon on your desktop or use the Start | All Programs menu to access the XMLSpy program. XMLSpy is started with no documents open in the interface. Open XMLSpy now.
How do I run an XML file?
Method 1 Using a Text Editor
- Find the XML file. You can use your computer's "Open With" feature to open the XML file in a text editor, which will allow you to see the XML file's code in plain-text form.
- Right-click the XML file.
- Select Open with.
- Select your computer's text editor.
- Review the XML file's code.