Asked by: Lada Balsemooasked in category: General Last Updated: 2nd May, 2020
How would you describe your ideal man?
Also know, what is your ideal man answer?
A perfect man comes from no ideal standard of looks. A perfect man is, to me, someone who makes the world or people better. A great addition, to this man would be someone who could laugh at themselves and still spread love and, for him, there does not necessarily have to be a person for this perfect man.
Additionally, what are the qualities of an ideal man?
- He's smart.
- He makes you laugh.
- He actively supports your career.
- He makes as much effort with your friends and family as you do with his.
- He's emotionally intelligent.
- He respects your opinions and listens to what you have to say.
- He's willing to put the work in.
- He celebrates your achievements.
In this way, what is a ideal man?
The ideal man is a person of his words. He has standards he lives by, and continually tries to keep them. He is trustworthy, and cannot betray a friend for anything. If he dates, he sticks to one woman.
What are the qualities of an ideal person?
The qualities of a perfect person:
- Frankness: Generally, we come across in our life some persons who are being frankness in their attitude.
- Sincerity: I find this quality of nature is mainly in teachers because they are constructors of pillars of the country.